|Helmet||Walk-In Rate||Online Discount 20% Off*|
|Helmet – All Sizes||$12.50||$9.38|
*Online Discount not available Dec 24-Jan 1.
See Our Rental Policy
Not Sure What Skier or Rider Type You Are?
Not a problem, read below to find what matches you!
Type I skiers are those that are trying the sport out for the first or second time.
Type II skiers and riders are comfortable on the slopes and have done this before.
A Type III skier prefers faster speeds. A type 3 skier likes going fast and skis aggressive on slopes of moderate to steep pitch.
Skiing With a Big Group?
Organizing a group ski trip of 15 or more?
We have all the equipment, experience, and services needed to get you and your crew out on the slopes in record time.
- Competitive group rates (discounts vary based on number of skiers and rental duration, of course)
- Group leader receives a complimentary rental package
- Discounts on ski & snowboard tuning
- Discounts on ski & snowboard merchandise
- Base Mountain’s most flexible ski shop hours
- Slopeside locations (steps from the lifts and historic Main Street)
- Free overnight slopeside storage
- Custom billing services. Oh, and we’ll give you a custom group URL so that you can reserve rental equipment online at any time.
Sound easy? That’s because it is!