Keeping our guests and staff healthy is our number 1 priority. To make your visit as safe as possible we commit to the following:
- Masks are currently required by county mandate in our Breckenridge store, they are recommended in Vail Valley shops.
- We currently allow a maximum of 10 people (including staff) in the store at any given time. If we are at capacity inside the store, please maintain 6 ft of social distance outside.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please stay home.
- It is recommended to wear a non-surgical mask or face covering that completely covers the nose and mouth whenever possible in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- No shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Please maintain 6 ft of social distance at all times.
- Please follow one-way aisle restrictions on floor to support social distancing.
- For the protection of our customers and staff, please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken upon entry. A fever is defined as 100.4°.
- We are happy to deliver any product curb side. Please dial 435-645-9700 for information.
- We are wrapping any gifts/presents as usual, please let our staff know should you want your product wrapped.
- While we will accept cash, touchless payments are preferred.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns at anytime.
Winter vacations are supposed to be a fun opportunity to connect with friends, family and the outdoors. We understand that traveling and vacationing will be a different experience this year from years past and hope to work with you to meet you and your parties’ needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel more safe and secure while you are visiting.
The Base Mountain Sports Team